Mar 8, 2007

First.

I will never be good at math.
I will never have silky smooth legs.
I will never be good at telling jokes.
I will never think drugs are cool.
I will never be a good speller.
I will never like to do things alone.
I will never learn how to curl my hair correctly.
I will never have good handwriting.
I will never understand why he really broke up with me.
I will never learn to swim.

I will always like to watch TV.
I will always love Dave Matthews.
I will always be a homebody.
I will always stand up for my brothers.
I will always like to dip french fries into a Frosty.
I will always choose Paul over John, even though I think Ringo and George are way better.
I will always have a little bit of crazy in me.
I will always be afraid of diving boards.
I will always think rainy Fridays are some of the best times of my life.
I will always do the right thing.

I will never have the kind of fun I did that summer again.

No comments: