Feb 7, 2008

be here now.

I miss Sunday afternoons, laughing, talking, and bonding.

I miss COL high scores, sleep overs, Jim Miller Road chants, understanding, top 5 lists, talking points, face, love, tapes, and MOS cuddling.

I miss Old Navy trips, monkey gossiping, wedgies, plate tectonics, park days, editing, and candle lighting.

I miss tickle, tickle, outfit planning, shrimp busters, lunch dates, Weeds, sies, house hunting, car dancing, and exceptional friendship.

I miss John Mayer pump up sessions, room to room IM conversations, dance parties, Conan, and cough syrup chugging.

I miss road trips, pj pants borrowing, lazy mornings, DVD marathons, Saturday Sundown lunches, dancing, late night conversations, lip synching, and unconditional love.

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Sooo love this post. Oh and your flowah!!!

Anonymous said...

i miss crickets, michelle branch car shouting/singing, lasagna parties and my old roommate.
-julie fold-me-up-take-me-out-i'm-portable miller

LeAnn said...

i miss/love your face.