Nov 24, 2008

Fit.

Today I started my new fitness regime. Yep, I'm working out. And I have a semi-personal trainer. And a work out plan. Apparently I need to lower my body fat, and my BMI indicates that I am slightly overweight. Also, Curry (my personal trainer) says I have noodles for arms. The plan is to lose 11 pounds, but I'm shooting for 15. And I'd like to do more than 10 pushups.

Since my life isn't a big whirlwind of long-term relationships coming to an end, back to start then back to an end again AND I am not at a job where I am under an extreme amount of stress and pressure, my stomach likes to eat again. And it likes to eat a lot. Seems as if you don't have a bit knot tied up in it from stress and being upset there's room for food. I guess I'm fat and happy, but not for long. I refuse to buy all new clothes, and I refuse to continue to be a lazy bum.

Also, another change in my life will my my financial situation. The achievable goal is to pay off my credit card by March/April. My reward will be to take the money spent on paying credit cards and put it towards a trip to PORTLAND!

I'll let you all know how I'm coming with getting physically and financially fit.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I am glad you are fat again. Welcome back to happiness :)

PS- You are no where close to fat and never have been.