Dec 4, 2012

every bride needs a val

Before Aaron even proposed to me, I would daydream about calling Valerie, an old college friend and now wedding planner, and hiring her to help plan my wedding. When the day finally came, I just couldn't contain my excitement. We talked for over an hour about ideas, locations, budgets, and flowers. I trusted her completely and let her creativity run wild. She created the most perfect wedding ceremony and reception any bride could ever ask for.

Valerie planned, designed, and executed our special day beyond our wildest dreams. She made sure everything from the save the dates, to the invites, the thank you notes, the ceremony program, the wedding reception map, the centerpieces  the photo booth backdrop,  EVERYTHING went together and was beautiful. My mom and I joked that this was Valerie's wedding, and we were just in it. She answered every email, phone call, text right away. She let me know I wasn't going crazy, that every bride goes through the same thing when I had my freak outs. And most of all she had fun with all of it. She went above and beyond her duties of a wedding planner, and I am so lucky to have had her by my side.

Because of Valerie and her sister Natalie, I didn't have to worry about a single thing on the big day. They decorate the reception, made sure everyone was on time, and didn't rest until I was down the aisle.

I really couldn't have gotten through the entire planning process or the wedding day without her. She's the very best.

Val and her sister Natalie


I'm really sad to say that Valerie no longer plans weddings. BUT she is an amazing invitation designer.
www.valmariepaper.com



No comments: