Nov 30, 2006

best. recipe. ever.

I got this in my e-mail box about 5 minutes ago. It is amazing.

First you take a load of dry shite and mix it in a trashbag. Let me
tell you about what to put into the bag first ok.

A box of Crispix
A can of nuts that you like
Some Chow Mein noodles (a can or bag)
A box of croutons if you wannu
Maybe some Cheerios but I am not fond of them personally
OH MAN AND A BOX OF CHEESE WHALES!
Anything else, perhaps some melba toast or whateva whateva

So all that's in a trashbag, right? Ok now forget about all that
shit. Get a bowl or maybe your blender and put a cup of oil in it.
Also, a package of Ranch dip mix and 3/4th of a Tb of DILL WEED. Ok
mix it up.

Ok now remember that stuff you had in the bag? Drizzle a third of
that oily stuff in there and toss the bag around to mix it up. Then
add some Garlic Salt and Dill Weed. and then add another third of
your oily shit, mix it, and do it all again.

Ok I have to pee now.
PK

1 comment:

paul said...

"Hey that might be too much oil," said my hearteries.