Nov 23, 2006

thanks

The dishes are cleared.
Bellies are full.
I'm in my pjs getting ready to go to bed early because, of course, I agreed to work the retail giant tomorrow. It's only 7-10 a.m.
I was going to dedicate this post to how incredibly thankful I am for my brother J.J. I was going to go on to say how proud of him I am. How he amazes me every single day. I was going to say how much I miss him now that I don't see him at least every other day. I was going to go on to say how happy I am for him that he has truly found his place. He doesn't have it all figured out just yet, but he's on his way. And also I was going to say that no matter what any one else says, I will always believe in him, and I always have.
But then I got to thinking about my other brother Matthew. And how glad I am to be living with him again. Seeing him grow up and become this amazing person it just something that I am so glad I get to be a part of.
I also started thinking about Patrick. How far we have come in these short months. How I cannot wait until the weekends where I get to spend all of my time with him, and the fact that I am so happy about it. When I am with him I am happy -- always. Happiness and love. That's all I need.
I also got to thinking about how thankful I am for my amazing friends. Thanks for everything. Most of them I don't get to see hardly at all, and I miss you, yep you.
But I think the people who I am really, truly thankful for this year are my parents. My amazingly loving, caring, understanding parents. They loved and supported me even when I was a crazy lunatic unemployed freak. They knew something would come along. They believed in me, in my talents and capabilities. There are seriously no words I can think of to express just how grateful I am to have them as my own.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there. I've been peeking in on your blog for a few days and I've enjoyed reading it. You sound like a very happy person!

~Kristi Morrow
North Carolina

Anonymous said...

those are some fanfuckingtastic truths you got there. and i love you more than anyone, that's a promise. i challenge anyone. bring it.