Jan 1, 2007

So fresh and so clean, clean

Last night I did not declare any resolutions as we rang in 2007 in John and Whitney's front lawn. But it seems like there are several things I would like to work on with this fresh start.

Here is a list of my work-olutions because I just don't like resolutions.

-Be organized. This room of mine has got to get clean, and so does my car. It's embarrassing. Not only my room and car, but just everything in my life seems to be so disorganized, and I can't live like this anymore. I bought a new planner, and I am ready to fill it up with tasks and to dos.

-Be optimistic. I use to be such an optimistic person. It seems like now all I can ever think about is that bad things in life, in people, situations ... just everything. I have got to stop it. Sure my life isn't exactly how I want it. But is yours? Maybe if I get my shit together then it will turn out how I would like. I know it will be soon.

-Be creative. I truly miss writing columns. I am going to start writing columns on Fantastic Lies. Maybe it will improve my rapidly declining writing skills, and make this a little more entertaining. Also I am going to try and be crafty, although that is the complete opposite of who I am. I am certainly give it a try. Get me a glue gun and some construction paper, and I'll go to town.

-Be patient. I don't think there is anything that needs to be said with this one.

-Be adventurous. Dare I say camping is in my future? Perhaps. Maybe I'll try a day hike or a bike ride or just spend a day with Matt Nipper. Whatever it is I need to start doing it.

I hope you can accomplish your work-olutions in 2007, and if you need any help, I'll be right here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

be courageous