Feb 12, 2007

Californiaaaaaa here we coooooooooooome.

I am very upset about the end of The OC. Only two more episodes left, and one of my favorite Thursday night shows will be gone forever. First Dawson's Creek, then Friends, soon Scrubs, and now The OC. I suppose I could buy the seasons on DVD, but I just don't feel like The OC was given a chance after the departure of Mischa Barton. Actually, I liked the last season better than the rest because she wasn't on it. I know I sound like some kind of lame-o who is obsessed. I am not obsessed. But I do enjoy the show. Ok, so maybe I am slightly obsessed. And maybe the show did get kinda outta control last season, or was it the one before last? I am not sure. I stopped watching for a while, but never stopped loving it. I would sing the theme song to the top of my lungs and make everyone's ears bleed who was in a mile radius.

I am not sure how the series will end, I just hope Summer and Seth end up together. And in my mind Sandy and Kirsten will be the greatest married couple to ever walk the planet.

Goodbye The OC. I will miss you, but sadly FOX will not.


No comments: