Apr 1, 2007

cryptic stream of consciousness

I think it's ok to be jealous -- sometimes. It's ok. It means you really want that someone or something. You don't want to lose it. You couldn't stand to loose it. You like things the way they are, and it would break you if it changed. Change. Something I am not good at or counting. I don't like it. I need to learn how to adapt. So what, I like things how they are. I also like things to get better. For things to get even better, things need to change, right? I hate change. I have problems adapting. Please don't let things change too much. What if I can't take it? What if it drives us apart? What if it makes things incredibly better? What if I like it? What if I don't?

I love you, so, so much.

Yep, jealously and change can kiss my ass. I'm going to learn how to get over both of them. Just watch me.

No comments: