Apr 10, 2007

In need of some positive engergy

Part 2 of things that make me happy.

Blogs.
Boston Legal.
Watching Boston Legal with my parents.
AIM.
Folded clothes.
Getting taxes done.
Being honest.
Cheryl Burke.
Kicking ass on presentations.
Kicking ass in general.
My ass in jeans.
Kool Aid.
Cheez Its.
Getting in my pjs before 9 p.m.
Going to Boston.
Bear hugs.
Clean sheets.
Red fingernails.
Meat rice.
Slow gas pumps.
Pregnant people.
Taxes being done.
Kate Nipper.

That's all I can come up with at the moment. I know there is more, but that is all of the positive energy I can muster up. I'm trying. I really am trying.

The forehead returns.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

second the meat rice :)

Anonymous said...

you need to blog more often. i can't keep up if its only every two weeks.