Jun 6, 2007

Got it.

I am feeling pretty good these days. Most days I am feeling pretty good.
My life makes me laugh. I laugh at my situation all the time.
My life is pretty fun, right now. I think I am happy with it.
I just figure I have two choices, be sad and feel sorry for myself all the time, or go out and be happy. I have chosen to be happy. At least make the effort, put the right foot forward to being happy. And that's what I am doing. Sure it's not always going to be easy, and I won't always feel this good. For right now, though, I am good. I have an incredible group of friends, and my family rocks my face off.
I'll just laugh at myself and be happy with what I got.
I got some pretty amazing shit.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You wanna hear something funny. Lesley ... or the Ly's. Check em out. And be golden!