Dec 30, 2007

that's what she said.

I can't stop watching The Office.

When it first came out I didn't want to like it. I ignored it. Even though John Krasisnki is absolutely amazing. No matter how many people told me how good it was or how many awards it received. In comes Emily Turner and her Office obsession. I swear she said I couldn't be friends with her if I didn't like the show. Ok maybe not. But I did start Tivoing the reruns on TBS.

Then ... this past weekend it all went downhill. I bought seasons 1,2, and 3. And really, I can't stop watching it. Really since Wednesday I have gone through season 1 and 2 and half way through with season 3. Why have I spent 10 or so hours in front of the tv? Maybe because I may have strep throat? Maybe because I don't have a life? Maybe because I like watching Michael Scott dancing? Maybe because I can't stop falling in love with Jim? Or maybe because the show is so freaking good. I think so.

Hug it out, bitch.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

I hate to say me too but me tooo! the office is amazing!