Mar 30, 2009

more updates

1. I am reading this book by this lady. And it's pretty much amazing. I want to be her when I grow up. I could go on and on, but I am just going to leave it at amazing. You'll just have to see for yourself.

2. I'm still obsessed with avocados. Tonight I had a chicken taco (made by my adorable boyfriend) and I put guacamole AND fresh cut avocados on it. THEN I had chips and guacamole as well as chips with fresh avocados on it. Obsessed ladies and gents.

3. I failed to mention on the last update post that I was in a wreck last month. It could have been a very bad accident. I am ok and so is Aaron. Moral of the story is that SEAT BELT SAVE LIVES. Seriously. Buckle up. My body would have been thrown through a windshield had I not been wearing mine.

4. I have been extremely gassy the past two days. It's not like I am a tooting machine or anything. Just gassy. Bleh. I blame MT.

5. I need a good, effective face washing regimen. Any suggestions? Apparently mine isn't cutting it.

6. I keep having dreams about people from high school.

7. I can't remember the last time I felt anxious.

8. Apparently my body hates the sun, and in the past year I have formed some kind of allergy towards those warm rays of golden sunshine.

9. Did I mention I love avocados.

10. I'm tired of hearing about the economy. Let's talk about kittens and sunshine instead.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I love kittens and sunshine.