Apr 2, 2009

it's official

I'm going to move in with Aaron.

I'M MOVING IN!!!

I told my dad today. It was a very short convo. I think he needs some time to process it. I am extremely relieved.

Aaron and I have been talking about decorating, furniture, and how Aaron needs to learn to pick up clothes off the floor and not leave beard hair in the sink. And I need to learn that if dishes don't get done 2.5 seconds after dinner, IT WILL BE OK!

I'm sure there will be lots of adjustments. But I am very excited. I've never lived with a boy, let alone a boyfriend. I've done lots of thinking about it. It wasn't a decision I took lightly.

I move in the second weekend in May, and I can't wait to tell you all about it.

2 comments:

Katie said...

you two are going to have so. much. fun.

jess peregoy said...

beard hair in the sink is the worst! i will tell you, it's pretty much a losing battle...