Feb 1, 2010

Hi.

WHAT?! Almost TWO months have gone by since my last post? Geeezzzz. Well the holidays happened.

I ate, partied, loved, welcomed, and had fun a million.

I'm pretty happy to see January go. I'm never a fan of that month. It's so depressing. Holiday hangover. It's damp, cold, and dark outside. Annndddd I was pretty much a bitch the entire month. Thankfully my cat doctor gave me some new meds that will hopefully make me not feel like a raging lunatic.

Today was the first day of February, and it was a pretty fantastic day.

I suppose a few good things happened in January:

Emily and I rededicated our Monday nights to The Bachelor.
Aaron and I set a date for our Portland trip in May.
We got Netflix.
Finally decided on curtains I like for my living room.
Decided that I am going to buy a new car once my credit card is paid off.
Did my taxes.
Hung out with my Lyd for an entire Saturday before she moves to New York.
Got an iPhone - WWWHHHAAAATTT?!?!
Ate at India's almost every day.
Chopped off my hair.
Said goodbye to The Late Show with Conan O'Brien. Tear.
Started working out again.
And my college roomie, JULES!, did this for me:

No comments: