Feb 10, 2010

this place

i like this place i'm in right now. it's nice and cozy.

i'm not completely insecure. i'm not trying to win back the man i thought i loved. i'm not completely devestated that he doesn't love me back. i'm not so stressed at with work that i can't even enjoy the time i'm not there. i don't feel completely alone and that the world is against me. i'm not any of the things i was about 2 years ago.

see that girl in the picture up top? even though i was having a grand ol' time dancing with some of my favorite dance partners, i was one scared little girl.

today, i'm with someone who loves me just as much as i love them. i'm confident in who i am and starting to be confident in who i want to be. my work is good. although, i do wish i had a job that was more fullfiling and one that i was a bit more passionate about. i'll find that dream job one day. i love coming home to my precious pup and my wonderful boyfriend. i have the MOST fabulous friends in the world. things are just good.

hey, my credit card may not be paid off, and my checking/savings account isn't exactly where i'd like it to be, but i know it'll get there. i'll lose these extra TEN POUNDS i gained. it'll al happen. it's all happening.

i love my life and everyone in it.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

I love you toooo! Ah!
You are AMAZZING! I know I say that a lot but seriously, I meant it! you are the best friend!

I love this post too. Go 'head girl!