Jul 11, 2011

He Put a Ring On It

Almost three years ago to the day I wrote this about one Aaron David Harris. I knew then that he was going to be the one I married. I mean, he sang the guy parts to Mates of States songs for goodness sakes.

I could never pin point when he was going to pop the big question. I thought he would do it this time and then again this one time. But it never happened.

Then last Wednesday night on our three year anni, I walked in the door from driving 8 hours back from Marshall Fam Vaycray and saw this slide show posted on our wall (it has been edited slightly to include a picture of us, engaged, and a pic of my ring).



During the end of the slide show where we are supposed to be on top of the Space Needle, Aaron got down on one knee with a Lego Space Needle replica with the ring on top and asked me to marry him. I haven't been able to stop smiling and looking at this gorgeous rock since.

I absolutely can't wait to be Mrs. Aaron David Harris.

And for the record, we are NOT moving to Wisconsin.

4 comments:

jess peregoy said...

ummm this makes me really happy and it made a couple little baby tears come out of my eye balls.

Margo S. (not your pug) said...

Oh my gosh, Jordan! This just gave me goose bumps all over! WAY TO BE, MR. AARON DAVID HARRIS!

Anonymous said...

Nice blog and videos,
Thanks for sharing. Test Questions

hotels in pachmarhi said...

Valuable information and excellent design you got here! I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and time into the stuff you post!! Thumbs up
pachmarhi hotels
best hotel in pachmarhi
pachmarhi