Jul 6, 2012

Light Housekeeping

Just a few things before I head to the beach for the Twenty Twelve Marshall Fam VaCRAYtion ...

 Today Aaron David and I celebrate our four year anniversary. Four years ago I wrote this when I was a smitten kitten, and then last year I wrote this when he popped the big question on year ago today. It's been a grand four years, and I just can't wait to be his stinking wife already.

 We also completed our wedding website. It's kinda bare bones and silly, but should you want to purchase a gift for us, or download the iPhone app to take pics at our weddings, please click here.

 Monday is my birthday. I shall spend it laying on the beach with my momma reading trashy novels and listening to the waves crash onto shore. I also hope there is a cake or ice cream involved. Also, I wouldn't mind a margarita or five.

 Happy weekend!

Aren't we just the cutest? That dang smirk.

No comments: