Apr 2, 2013

Lately

Here are some things that have been going on in our little world as of late ...


TURNER GRAY MCPETERS IS HERE!

My BFFFF gave birth to this beautiful baby on March 23 after being in labor for almost a full 24 hours - or something like that.  I could not be more proud of her.
Tiny Turner is so beautiful, and I just can't wait to see him grow up and see my bestie in this new role as a momma. I know she's going to be the best, and I am so excited that I get to be a part of this little one's life.


These two continue to fill our hearts with such joy. We love our family cuddle times and couldn't imagine our lives without our Penny and Margot Bears.

I work behind Jason's Deli and eat there at least twice a week. In recent months it has become the scene of my BFF date nights. Emily and I get out salad and a scoop or soup and gab and enjoy a semi-healthy (and fairly cheap) meal. Aaron and I are also known to frequent this establishment on Sunday nights when we don't feel like cooking. 

I've tried to pick up running once again. I went twice in one week, and then haven't been since. But I plan on completing the Couch to 5K program again this year. If I can only get my rear out of bed in the mornings and get motivated ...

My dear friend Paul King and owner of Index Drums invited me to tag along while he dropped off one of his custom cajons for Jason Castro. Paul knew of my love for this former American Idol contestant and was kind enough to let me come along. Jason was as nice as he could be and took a few pics with the two of us. Even though I'm not a fan of his music today, I still got giddy and excited to meet him. 

This is what happens when Aaron shaves his beard. Every. Single. Time.


1 comment:

bell said...

Joyo pedalsThe great secret Preamp Pedalsof power is never to will to do more than you can accomplish.Others Pedals