Oct 11, 2007

shut up

Please. Just shut up.

I cannot stand it when people come in during the middle my favorite show and start asking questions. Especially when they haven't seen any episodes of the season. I cant take a simple question here and there, because, I even forget some stuff. But to come in being all loud and asking questions that you would have known had you watched any episodes at all and then repeat the question when no one has answered you. Don't you get it that we are trying to pay attention to the show, and I don't know it may be an important part? Just shut your face, please.

What's next? Asking me to sit down during a concert? Oh, yeah. Been there done that.

You know what I'm saying, b?

Can we watch the MOS dvd together curled up on a couch?

2 comments:

Katie said...

1. totally know what you're saying.

2. toally MOS.


unrelated sidenote:
3. did you get a piece of mail from me recently? I'm worried about your new address.

Jordo said...

i have not received it yet. i'll check the apt today. until further notice, best bet for mail is the old address.