Jul 7, 2009

Introducing....

Margot Tenenbaum Marshall Harris

I have better pics that don't involve my face (or crazy hair) and that aren't taken in Photobooth, but I seemed to have misplaced the cord to my computer.

At any rate, Aaron and I just adore Margot ... even when she shits all over the hall, her toys, and herself. She likes to chew on our feet and pants and love to sniff our friendly Mexican neighbors. We've had her for about a month now, and I can't imagine my life without her. I swear, I never thought I'd be one of those people who talked about their pets as if they were human. But, I am.

Apparently everyone who meets her falls in love. You really can't help it.

4 comments:

Megan Munday said...

I mean, I'm in love..

Katie said...

I kind of feel like I need a puppy instead of a baby. Thoughts?

Jordo said...

how about i'll trade you my puppy for your baby on the weekends? deal?

Lydia said...

umm two posts ago I shouldve commented that I love your lists and miss them dearly. And Margo is a cutie.